Brisbane City YHA
Brisbane City YHA is centrally located, a short walk from the city centre, shops, restaurant precincts, South Bank Parklands, Suncorp Stadium and Brisbane’s bustling nightlife scene.
Arrival Time: 14:00
Departure Time: 10:00
Hours: 24 hours with limited services between 11pm and 6am.
This modern hostel boasts 111 rooms across 5 levels of unique Australian themed quality accommodation, not to mention a spectacular rooftop with sweeping Brisbane city and river views. The hostel offers air conditioned multi-share, twin, double and family rooms, many with ensuites. Guests can relax around the rooftop swimming pool, grab a drink at the on-site bar/cafe or mingle with guests at the hostel’s nightly activities.
• Roof top swimming pool overlooking the city skyline and Brisbane River
• TV Lounge with Foxtel and Games Room with Nintendo Wii and pool table
• WiFi internet throughout and a FREE WiFi hotspot
• Spacious self-catering kitchen with indoor and outdoor dining
• Secure 24-hour access and onsite parking
• Travel and tour booking desk
• All rooms have linen provided.
The dorm room search does not allow for multiple persons to be selected, please enter 1 person only in the search bar.
- 24 hour Reception
- Car park
- Communal Kitchen
- Disabled Access
- Highchair Available
- Laundry Facilities
- No Pets
- Swimming Pool Outdoor
- Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cafe/ Coffee Shop
- Communal Facilities
- Communal Lounge
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Internet Access
- Linen Provided
- Non-Smoking Indoors
Brisbane City YHA requires any cancellation or date change to be made at least 24 hours prior to check in time to avoid forfeiting the full amount of the first changed or cancelled night.
Map & Directions
• 600m walk from the Brisbane Transit Centre serviced by all major coach companies and trains.
• 15km from the international/domestic airport. Take a shuttle bus direct to the YHA, or catch the Airtrain to Roma Street Station then walk 600m to the YHA.